Does not include grips or feathering shaft
Suitable for T-REX 700 flybarless system.
- Extreme low CG and short main shaft design, dramatically reduces flight resistance, effectively improves T-Rex 700’s 3D performance and speed.
- Two part detachable main blade grips for ease of maintenance and assembly.
- New style linkage rod design, complete assembly increases linkage rod rigidity, allowing the pitch slider (follower) to be omitted, resulting in a head assembly that is much simplified and rigid.
- Upgrading to the 700DFC rotor head assembly is extremely easy; just replace the head block included in the 700DFC kit, replace the blade grip pitch lever with the new 700DFC lever, connect the 700DFC linkage assembly, and replace the main shaft with 700DFC main shaft. Existing swashplate and newer main rotor grips are kept in the upgrade.
- Another innovation from Align’s R&D team: 700 DFC flybarless rotor head system.
- 700DFC flybarless rotor head system utilizes extreme low CG design, effectively reduces resistance during flight, increased flight responsiveness and precision, resulting in superior 3D performance and unimaginable flight speed.
- 700DFC not only improves on T-Rex700’s performance, the lower CG design is also capable of surprisingly fast speed, not to mention the extremely attractive design.
- 700 DFC Main Rotor Head Assembly(?22x54x46mm) x 1
- 700N Feathering shaft sleeve-black(?10.2x?17x21mm) x 2
- 700 Damper rubber-black(?9.9x?17x7mm) x 2
- M4 Set screw x 1
- Socket collar screw(M4x24mm) x 1
- Socket collar screw(M4x8mm) x 2
- 700DFC Main Blade Grip Arm x 2
- 700DFC Main rotor grip arm integrated control link(?9x15.1x38.2mm) x 2
- 700DFC Main rotor grip linkage bearing sleeve(?3x?4.8x9.1mm) x 2
- 683ZZ Bearing(?3x?7x3mm) x 4
- 700DFC Linkage rod A(M3x14mm) x 2
- 700N Elevator ball link x 2
- 700DFC Main Shaft(?12x194.1mm) x 1
- Socket collar screw(M3x6mm) x 4
- Socket collar screw(M3x22mm) x 2
- Washer(?3x?4.8x0.3mm) x 2