Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: all ALIGN TREX 500E PRO series (replaces stock Align part #H50075A).
Note: the Thrusted Metal Bearing Block design utilizes high-end CNC machining to produce tight and accurate tolerances throughout the part, giving you the best quality upgrade product on the market. With the addition of the thrust-bearings to support all axial loads, more power will be available for hard pitch-pumps, 3D maneuvers, and autorotations; as well as protecting the integrity of the radial bearings. The new design incorporates bearing-retaining button head socket head cap screws and updated machining for easier installation and durability.
- Two (2) TREX 500 PRO Series Aluminum Thrusted Metal Bearing Blocks
- Two (2) Radial Ball Bearings 8 x 16 x 5 mm
- Two (2) Thrust Ball Bearings 8 x 15 x 5 mm
- Two (2) Round Hole Shims 8.1 x 12 x 1 mm
- Eight (8) M2.5 x 0.45 x 4 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
10 g ea. (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)