Material: Aluminum 6061-T6
Models: all ALIGN TREX 550E (V1/V2) and 600E/ESP series (replaces stock Align part #H60033).
Note: the Universal Motor Mount provides the pilot the ability to run almost-all motor and gearing combinations available for the TREX 550E, 600E, and 600ESP series helicopters. With a unique Universal Motor Mount hole pattern, the design can now accommodate all M4 x 25mm and M3 x 25mm motors on the market with a solid, four-bolt hole pattern for the motor installation and a strong and secure, t-channel lock system incorporated into the assembly. In addition, the latest production versions now include a dual-bolt, M4 x 30mm hole pattern to accommodate the latest high-performance motors reaching the market. To adjust the motor pinion and main gear mesh, simply loosen the four side screws holding the mount to the frame, set the motor to the desired mesh, and then retighten the side screws for rock-solid hold.
- One (1) TREX 550/600 Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount Assembly
- One (1) TREX 550/600 Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount Base Plate
- Two (2) TREX 550/600 Series Aluminum Universal Motor Mount Adjustment Rails
- Four (4) M4 x 0.7 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- Four (4) M4 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
- Two (2) M3 x 0.5 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- Four (4) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- Two (2) M3 Flat Washers (Zinc-Plated Alloy Steel)
Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss
30 g (design is FEA optimized for maximum strength and minimum weight)