Note: the Battery Tray System Assembly provides the best support for the LiPos during flight, with an ultra-light and high-strength frame design that provides exceptional support and holding-strength for the LiPos. The Assembly uses an innovative and Patent Pending locking mechanism for fast and hassle-free installation and removal of the LiPos.
In addition, the Battery Tray Upgrade V2 is the identical tray to the AT700E-BTU-V2 design, that is a perfect match to the stock rails of the TREX 700E (V1/V2/DFC) design for easy sharing between helicopters - without needing to remove the LiPos from the trays between charges and flights. No modifications are needed to the frames for easy, drop-in fit installation.
Due to the differences in geometry of the KDE Direct Battery Tray Upgrade V2s, the stock ALIGN Battery Trays are NOT compatible with this system (Parts #H70052, H70084, and H70085).
- One (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Battery Tray System Assembly
- One (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Aluminum Battery Tray System Primary Base Frame
- One (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Aluminum Battery Tray System Push Lock Lever
- One (1) Goblin 630/700/770 Series Battery Tray System Spring Steel Plate (AISI 1095 BTHC)
- Two (2) Flanged Radial Ball Bearings 3 x 6 x 2.5 mm
- Three (3) M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
- Three (3) M3 x 0.5 x 5 mm Button Head Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)